Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Site Launch

Well today is the first day I hope of many.. I feel as if god has given me this great idea! A way of sharing ones faith may it be through their blog, there own personal site, or any other venue. These stickers are free to use just copy & paste to your site. I plan on redoing the design myself at some point. But for now I will work on more stickers.. I don't even know if this will ever go anywhere. But you know what? It doesn't matter, Because no matter what I do I'm still serving god and being obedient in what he has asked me to do.. I may not be the best graphic artist in the world. But I will do my best to do what he wants.. This is a venue of declaring things over your own life, Or over others. People who visit your sites.. Also please use the poll on the right and let me know what you think and leave a comment.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment